LB Financial Solutions is the Operator and Copyright Holder respectively of this website ("the Site"). LB Financial Solutions respects your privacy and will not sell or make available in any way the personal information we collect from you ("Data") except where we have previously obtained your consent. The nature of the Services provided via the Site means that we might obtain certain information about you. This statement sets out the principles governing our use of your Data ("Use"). By Registering to use the Services and by using the Site generally, you agree to this Use. Defined terms have the same meanings as in the terms and conditions set out above.
1. When you Register and use the Site, we will ask you to provide certain Data, such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this Data and use it to contact you, provide you with details of Services and otherwise for the normal use and improvement of the Site, unless you have asked us not to do so by clicking on the appropriate tickbox at Registration or by modifying your profile anytime thereafter.
2. We may also use the Data you provide us in response to surveys or provided during Registration to aggregate user profiles and to make you aware of relevant events and content by post, phone, email/SMS. For the avoidance of doubt, we do not pass Data to any third parties except in the following circumstances:
1. where stated in;
2. where we have previously obtained your permission;
3. to enable you to receive information you have requested to be sent to you by post (we will disclose your address).
3. To enable us to monitor and improve the Site, we may gather certain information about you when you use the Site. This includes details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, and the details of the website you referred from.
5. We maintain a record of all the articles that have been sent via the Email a Friend facility on the Site. We will keep a record of the email addresses that articles are sent to and from. We keep a record of the content and comments sent by Registered Users and Visitors using the Email a Friend facility for research purposes and from time to time we may publish on our Site some of the comments made by Registered Users and Visitors in their emails. These comments will be ANONYMISED and will not be associated to any individual sender or recipient. You accept that by using the Email a Friend facility that your comments may be published, anonymously, on our Site.
6. We are not responsible for the data policies, procedures or content of any other website that are linked to our Site.
7. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your Data, including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any Data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.
8. We may supplement the information that you provide us with information we receive from third parties. You have the right to receive information about the personal information we hold on you. You can obtain a copy of the information we hold about you by sending an email to email@example.com or contacting us on 0845 3198322. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us at 0845 3198322.
9. We have certain responsibilities under legislation to verify the identity of Registered Users and users and may need to make certain enquiries and obtain certain information from you for that purpose. By using the Site you confirm that all information you supply will be accurate and that we may pass on such information, as we consider necessary, to comply with any reporting requirements.
10. To ensure that our records are up-to-date, we may contact you from time to time to check that the information you have provided is still accurate. If, at any stage, any of your details change and you would like us to reflect that change, please email the details of any changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
18 Hoffmanns Way,
Tel: 01245 806 312
Suite E, 2nd Floor
The Octagon, Middleborough
Tel: 01206 867551
7 Hydra Orion Court,
Addison Way Great, Blakenham,
Ipswich IP6 0LW
Tel: 01473 359 720
London E15 4HF
Tel: 0208 221 8282
The material on the site is the copyright material of LB Financial Solutions You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use LB Financial Solutions content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. This includes but is not limited to all individual fund manager data such as rankings of fund managers and ratings of fund managers LB Financial Solutions does not accept any liability for your reliance upon, or any errors or omissions. Any other use of LB Financial Solutions content requires the prior written permission of LB Financial Solutions.
Registered Office: Swift House, 18 Hoffmanns Way, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1GU. LB Financial Solutions Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Registered Number 07942025.
LB Financial Solutions Limited is an appointed representative of Intrinsic Financial Planning Ltd and Intrinsic Mortgage Planning Ltd, which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Intrinsic Financial Planning Ltd and Intrinsic Mortgage Planning Ltd are entered on the FCA register (http://fsa.gov.uk/register/) under reference 440703 and 440718.
© 2013 LB Financial Solutions. All rights reserved. Website design by Goldmine Media.